This logger is very suitable for measuring and recording temperatures, including during transport. The 88160 can be programmed by the user. For example, the measuring frequency, start delay and alarm values can be set. By connecting the logger to a computer, a PDF file is automatically created with all recorded data. No software is required for this logger. The logger has a start and stop function. If the temperature is exceeded, this is shown on the display until the logger has been read.
- Plug and play USB temperature logger
- No software and driver required for programming and downloading
- Generates a PDF report automatically when the logger is connected to the PC (export to Excel is also possible)
- Fully programmable
- Compact and light, IP67 waterproof
- Large LCD screen
- Min / max key to show maximum and minimum value.
- 4 LEDs for indication of: REC, low battery voltage, too high or too low temperature
- Memory capacity, 48,000 measurements
- By means of the market test, 8 moments can be marked
- Very extensive PDF file with all data in both graph and table
- Start and stop function
For detailed specifications you can download the product sheet. If desired, you can also download the corresponding manual.
- Article number: 88160
- Temperature range: NTC thermistor, -30°C toT +70°C / -22°F to +158°F
- Accuracy: +/- 0,5°C
- Memory: 48.000 metingen
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Battery: lithium
- Overall dimensions: 110(L) x 45 (W) x 17 (H) mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Alarm indication: REC, low bat., high alarm, low alarm