MediFridge MF60L-GD DIN58345 glass door with temp. registration
Medifridge MF60L-GD glass door medicine fridge with DIN58345, 60Liter
The Medifridge MF60L-GD is a reliable small-model medication fridge that is widely used in pharmacies, hospitals and laboratories. The MF60L-GD is equipped with a self-closing glass door and with a capacity of 60 liters and a temperature range of + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C, the compact MF60L is perfect for serving as a medication storage. The refrigerator is equipped with various alarm functions to guarantee the safety of the products. For example, the refrigerator gives both an optical and an acoustic signal if the temperature exceeds the limits or if the door of the refrigerator is open too long. Even in the event of a power failure, the refrigerator will give an alarm message. These functions are adjustable via the user-friendly controller, on which the required parameters can be read at all times.
Internally, the MF60L-GD is made from stainless steel, covered with a protective white lacquer. There is a fan at the top of the refrigerator. This ensures effective air circulation so that the temperature remains the same throughout the cabinet. The rear wall protection ensures that no products can be placed against the evaporator. There is also an LED lighting at the top of the refrigerator. The MF60L-GD is equipped with 2 wire grids as standard. Optionally, an additional wire grid can be ordered (accessory).
We are happy to help you with suitable advice or a completely non-binding offer.
DIN 58345 standard for medicine refrigerators?
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German National Standards Body). The DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator, which is used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C.
What is DIN 58345?
- A stable operating temperature of between + 2 ° C and + 8 ° C.
- An ambient temperature to guarantee this between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C.
- A safety thermostat up to + 2 ° C (the refrigerator can never become colder than + 2 ° C).
- Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery.
- Potential-free contact for forwarding reports to a system.
- Optical and acoustic signals with temperature alarms.
- Platforms that can have a load of 100 kg / m².
- Maximum noise level 60 db (A).
- A door that can be locked with a lock.