Liebherr MKUv 1610 MediLine DIN58345 + USB logger
|RVP Vaccine Management Directive||RVP Specifications Medicine refrigerator|
This refrigerator in combination with the USB data logger fully meets the guidelines for the storage of your vaccines
When ordering, choose the standard or Full service delivery
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German National Standards Authority). The DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C. DIN 58345 reflects the latest technological advances and sets precisely formulated requirements in relation to medicine refrigerators.
- Acoustic and optical temperature alarm.
- Acoustic and optical alarm when door opens.
- Potential-free contact for connection to a remote monitoring system.
- Serial interface (RS485) for external temperature and alarm documentation.
- Storage of the minimum / maximum temperature of the cooking compartment.
- Storage of the last 3 x temperature alarm with time, date and duration of the alarm.
- Storage of the last 3 x power failure with time, date and duration of the power failure.
- Safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2 ° C