Liebherr MKUv 1610 MediLine DIN58345 + Wifi logger
|RVP Vaccine Management Directive||RVP Specifications Medicine refrigerator|
This refrigerator in combination with the Wifi data logger fully meets the guidelines for the storage of your vaccines.
- 1 x Liebherr MKUv 1610 DIN58345 MediLine medicine refrigerator
- 1 x EL-MOTE-TP WIFI temperature logger with external sensor
- 1 x Calibration Certificate (valid for 1 year)
- 1 x Cloud Subscription (valid for 1 year for 1 logger)
- 1 x External power supply so you never have to replace batteries again
The EL-MOTE-TP is a cloud-based, wireless data logger, designed to monitor temperature in a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. LogEasy Cloud harnesses the power of loT to automate data logging and alert notifications - perfect for both compact systems with just a few sensor requirements and for businesses with thousands of devices around the world.
- Alarm functions include a built-in siren and LED lighting
- Fast, wireless, app-based configuration
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor solutions
- Industry leading 2 year battery life
Pay attention! This device only works in combination with a LogEasy Cloud subscription (included in this package)
- Access to LogEasy Cloud account for online temperature monitoring
- for extra loggers you also need to take out an extra subscription
- For more information, see our LogEasy page
When ordering, choose the standard or Full service delivery
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German National Standards Authority). The DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C. DIN 58345 reflects the latest technological advances and sets precisely formulated requirements in relation to medicine refrigerators.
- Acoustic and optical temperature alarm.
- Acoustic and optical alarm when door opens.
- Potential-free contact for connection to a remote monitoring system.
- Serial interface (RS485) for external temperature and alarm documentation.
- Storage of the minimum / maximum temperature of the cooking compartment.
- Storage of the last 3 x temperature alarm with time, date and duration of the alarm.
- Storage of the last 3 x power failure with time, date and duration of the power failure.
- Safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2 ° C