- All products are added to your cart.
Refrigerators for use in pharmacies, hospitals and surgeries must meet very stringent requirements for the storage of pharmaceutical products. Liebherr pharmacy refrigerators compliant with DIN 58345 are therefore equipped with many functions and features to ensure optimum protection of high-quality preparations and sensitive pharmaceutical products.
The flush-mounted electronic controller enables accurate temperature control and creates optimum storage conditions in conjunction with highly effective insulation and the forced-air cooling system. Integrated visual and audible alarm systems warn the user of undesired temperature deviations. Liebherr refrigerators offer the safety and consistency that are essential for the storage of pharmaceutical products: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Safety compliant with DIN 58345 All Liebherr medical storage appliances comply with the DIN standard “Refrigerators for drugs DIN 58345”. This guarantees that the appliances are particularly suitable for medicine storage and that they offer the highest standard for conscientious users.
DIN 58345 includes the following basic requirements:
- Maintenance of an operating temperature from +2°C to +8°C
- Can be used in ambient temperatures from +10°C to +35°C
- Noise emission less than 60 dB(A)
- Visual and audible warning installation for high and low temperature alarms
- Preparation of operating temperature recording
- Visual and audible power failure alarm for at least 12h
- Safety thermostat to avoid temperatures below +2°C
- Mechanical resistance of internal fittings at least 100 kg/m²
- Lockable door