Temperature data logger
The IceSpy MR temperature data logger is a device specifically designed for recording and storing data. The MR logger has up to three channels available for internal and external temperature sensors and an external door sensor.
The MR logger can be connected to a battery-powered printer to produce an automatic printout of environmental conditions.
The MR logger with printer accessory is ideal for use in delivery truck applications. The MR logger continuously monitors temperature in transit, while allowing the driver immediate printable verification. No PC or software is required for this application.
Measuring from up to three channels, the logger can produce immediate data from all sensor options:
- Channel one for internal Thermistor sensor (-40°C to +60°C)
- Channel two for optional external temperature sensor (-40°C to +105°C)
- Channel three for optional external door sensor (open/closed)
The logger's LED indicators act as a clear signal to high and low alarm levels which are configurable via a local PC.
The automatically generated print outs provide serial number, general description and channel descriptions as well as detailing date, time, temperature (or door events) for each channel for each record.
Alternatively, the MR logger can be connected to a local PC via serial cable for immediate data analysis. Please refer to the software datasheet for information on software capabilities. Regulatory Compliance
The MR logger has been specifically designed to meet UK food hygiene regulations.
- Improve reputation for quality goods
- Provides users with the tools to maintain a stable environment
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock caused by temperature fluctuations
- Easily calibratable hardware ensures accurate and reliable data for years