The Liebherr LKexv 3600 has been developed for the storage of highly flammable substances in accordance with ATEX 114 guidelines. This cooler is fitted with glass plates and offers 333 liters of cooling space with a temperature range of +1°C to +15°C.
When ordering, choose standard or Full service delivery
The explosion-proof interior has been tested in accordance with EU Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX 114). Classification II 3G Ex nA II T6 makes this model suitable for the storage of explosive and highly flammable substances in closed containers.
With left or right hinged door.
With the option of changing the door opening direction, the cabinet is always easily accessible. All domestic models are factory fitted with right-hinged doors and are prepared for hinge change.
Attention : When storing valuable resp. temperature-sensitive substances or products, the use of an independent, permanently monitored alarm system is necessary.
This alarm system must be used in such a way that any alarm condition is immediately registered by a competent person, who can then take appropriate measures.
- Indoor temperature can be set accurately to 0.1°C.
- Connectable to central RS485
- MIN-MAX option
- Safety thermostat up to at least +2°C
- Throughput of 10mm
- Potential-free contact
- Retrievable alarm situations
- Brand: Liebherr
- Article number: LKexv 3600-21
- Size ( H x W x D ): 60 x 61 x 164 cm
- Interior Size ( H x W x D ): 47 x 44 x 145 cm
- Gross capacity, total: 307 Lit
- Energiy ( year ): 346kWh
- Noise: 48 dB(A)
- Temperature range: +1°C tot +15°C
- Max. fluctuation : 3 °C
- Fixed setpoint 5°C:
- Cooling: Dynamic
- USB datalogger:
- Defreeze: Automatic
- Temperature- and dooralarm:
- Pass through for sensor:
- Lock: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversable