The Gram BioCompact II 210 is the most compact model in the series and is an undercounter unit ideally suited for the stable storage of general purpose biomaterial.
The cooling system of this medicine refrigerator is based on a finned evaporator and offers even better temperature stability than any other cabinet in this segment. Its compact size combined with a wide range of features such as temperature alarms and flexible layout make it the perfect bio-storage system for tight spaces.
The Gram BioCompact II 210 is available as an RR refrigerator (+2°C/+20°C) or RF freezer (-25°C/-5°C) . The cabinets have an ABS interior and a white lacquered or stainless steel finish.
Storage Medicines and Vaccines
The storage of medicines and vaccines seems simple, but when it comes to performance, not every refrigerator is the same.
In an industry where large amounts of valuable material are stored, you may rightly wonder whether a refrigerator intended for storing food is also suitable for storing medicines.
Thanks to the DIN 58345 kit, various accessories such as ABS interior and aluminum drawers and performance that meet the requirements of pharmaceutical manufacturers, the following BioLine series are ideal for the storage of medicines and vaccines.
The BioCompact II cabinets distinguish themselves for exceptional performance in a compact size
No cold walls
Cold walls and damage from icing are a common problem and a challenge in the storage of temperature-sensitive products, such as medicines.
Stable and homogeneous temperature
The professional design of our refrigerators, which is significantly different from that of household refrigerators and commercial refrigerators, prevents cold walls. And ensures that products against the wall are not lost due to ice formation, even when the products are against the back wall.
Thanks to the finned evaporator placed outside the storage area, you are freed from cold walls for good. The finned evaporator cools the air flowing through it and feeds the air into the cabinet by means of a fan, whereby the cold air is evenly guided throughout the entire cabinet.
More storage space
Because we do not have to deal with cold walls, the entire storage space can be used for the storage of material.
- Brand: Gram
- Article number: BCII-RR210
- DIN58345: Optional
- Temp. Range: +2 °C/+20 °C
- Ambient temperature range: Solid door +10 °C/+35 °C; glass door +10 °C/+32 °C
- Control unit: Gram Control Unit with voltage free contact, alarms and offset function
- Alarms: Acoustic and visual, High/Low temperature alarms and door alarm
- Access port: 1 pcs. Ø 24.5 mm
- Matrial inside: PS
- Material exterior: White lacquered steel or stainless steel finish
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 595 x 640 x 801/1001
- Nett weight: 46 kg
- Volume: 125 liter
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h): Solid door: 0.61 / Glass door: 0.98
- Connection: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Connection load (Watt): Solid door: 99 / Glass door: 103
- Start current: Solid door: 7,6 A / Glass door: 7,6 A
- Sound level: 36,5 dB(A)
- Air system: BioLine ventilated air distribution system
- Defrost system: Automatic smart defrost with re-evaporation of defrost water
- Low temperature protection: Optional