Shut off from the outside world
The Liebherr LKUexv 1610 in explosion-proof version offers more than 140 liters of cooling space with a temperature range of +3° to +16°C. The three adjustable glass shelves are practical to use. The temperature is displayed digitally and can be set accurately to 0.1°C.
Further equipment features:
- Acoustic and optical temperature alarm.
- Acoustic and visual alarm when door is opened.
- Potential-free contact for connection to a remote monitoring system.
- Serial interface (RS485) for external temperature and alarm documentation.
- Storage of the minimum/maximum temperature of the interior space.
- Storage of the last 3 x temperature alarms with time, date and duration of the alarm.
- Storage of the last 3 power failures with time, date and duration of the power failure.
- Safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2 °C.
Note to LKUexv:
Defrosting takes place automatically. 1 The defrost water drips into a bowl under the evaporator. This
bowl needs to be emptied from time to time. The bowl must then be pulled forward so that it can be emptied.
In order not to have to empty the defrost water tray so often, a collection container can be placed under the drain opening of the defrost water tray. The defrost water tray may only be inserted into the lower support rib.
- Brand: Liebherr
- Article number: LKUexv 1610-25
- DIN58345: No
- Size ( H x W x D ): 82 x 60 x 62 cm
- Interior Size ( H x W x D ): 676 x 474 x 443 mm
- Gross capacity, total: 130 liter
- Energiy ( year ): kWh
- Noise: 47 dB(A)
- Temperature range: +3°C tot +16°C
- Max. fluctuation : 4,7 °C
- Fixed setpoint 5°C: No
- Cooling: Dynamic
- USB datalogger: Optional
- Defreeze: Automatic
- Temperature- and dooralarm: Yes
- Pass through for sensor: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversable