- All products are added to your cart.
IceSpy 88182 Datalogger for single use
This logger is very suitable for measuring temperatures during transport. The 88182 can be programmed by the user. For example, the measuring frequency, start delay and alarm values can be set. By connecting the logger to a computer, a PDF file is automatically created with all recorded data. No software is required for this logger.
- Plug and play USB temperature logger
- No software and driver required for programming and downloading
- Automatically generate a PDF report when the logger is connected to the PC
- Fully programmable
- Compact and light, IP65 waterproof in combination with the supplied packaging
- Secure data
- 4 LEDs for indication of: REC, low battery, too high or too low temperature
- Memory capacity, 8192 measurements
- By means of the market test, 8 moments can be marked
- Very extensive PDF file with all data in both graph and table
- Logger for single use
PAY ATTENTION!! THE 88182 ARE SUPPLIED IN A PACK OF 10 PIECES. THE PRICE SHOWN IS THE PIECE PRICE, BUT THE NUMBERS ARE A MULTIPLE OF 10.