MediFridgeMF60L-GD Glass door medicine refrigerator with DIN 58345
This refrigerator has a hanging option and comes with a USB Datalogger
The Medifridge MF60L-GD 2.0 is a reliable small-sized medication refrigerator that is widely used in general practitioners, pharmacies, hospitals and laboratories. The MF60L-GD is equipped with a self-closing glass door and with a volume of 52 liters and a temperature range of +2°C to +8°C. The refrigerator is equipped with various alarm functions to ensure the safety of the products. For example, the refrigerator gives both an optical and an acoustic signal if the temperature exceeds the limits or the door of the refrigerator is open too long. The refrigerator will also give an alarm in the event of a power failure. These functions are adjustable via the user-friendly controller. the necessary parameters can be read on this at all times.
Internally, the MF60L-GD 2.0 is made of white plastic. There is a fan at the top of the refrigerator. This ensures effective air circulation so that the temperature remains the same throughout the cabinet. The rear wall protection ensures that no products can be placed against the evaporator. There is also an LED lighting at the top of the refrigerator. The MF60L-GD is standard equipped with 2 wire grids. Optionally, an extra wire grid can be ordered (accessory).
We are happy to assist you for suitable advice or a quotation without any obligation.
DIN 58345 standard for medicine refrigerators?
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German National Standards Body). The DIN issues standards that are valid in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator, which is used to store medicines at a temperature of +5°C.
What is DIN 58345?
- A stable operating temperature of between +2°C and +8°C.
- An ambient temperature to guarantee this is between +10°C and +35°C.
- A safety thermostat up to +2°C (so the refrigerator can never get colder than +2°C).
- Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery.
- Potential-free contact to be able to forward messages to a system.
- Optical and acoustic signals for temperature alarms.
- Support platforms that can bear a load of 100 kg/m².
- Maximum sound level 60 dB(A).
- A door that can be closed with a lock.
Free delivery behind the first door:
- Your device will be delivered to your location free of charge.
- We can possibly dispose of your old appliance.
Full MediFridge service incl. installation:
- Placing and unpacking the device.
- Complete commissioning of the device.
- Explanation of the operation and settings of the device.
- Disposal of all used packaging materials.
- Brand: MediFridge
- Article number: MF60L-GD
- DIN58345: yes
- Size ( H x W x D ): 450x470x725 mm
- Interior Size ( H x W x D ): 360x285x590 mm
- Gross capacity, total: 66 liter
- Energiy ( year ): kWh
- Noise: < 45 dB(A)
- Temperature range: +2ºC tot +8°C
- Max. fluctuation : 4,7 °C
- Fixed setpoint 5°C: Yes
- Cooling: Dynamic
- USB datalogger: Yes
- Defreeze: Automatic
- Temperature- and dooralarm: Yes
- Pass through for sensor: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversable
- Compact fridge according to DIN58345
- Glass door
- Drawers not possible