The Medifridge MF30L-CD 2.0 is a reliable medication refrigerator. This small refrigerator model - with a temperature range of +2°C to +8°C - is often found at general practitioners, pharmacies, hospitals and laboratories. The MF30L-CD is equipped with a self-closing, closed door and with a capacity of 36 liters it is easy to place anywhere. The refrigerator is equipped with various alarm functions to ensure the safety of the products. For example, the refrigerator gives both an optical and an acoustic signal if the temperature exceeds the limits or the door of the refrigerator is open for too long. The refrigerator will also give an alarm in the event of a power failure. These functions are adjustable via a user-friendly controller. The necessary parameters can be read on this controller at all times.
Internally, the MF30L-CD 2.0 is acquired from white plastic material. There is a fan at the top of the refrigerator. This ensures effective air circulation so that the temperature remains the same throughout the cabinet. The rear wall protection ensures that no products can be placed against the evaporator. There is also LED lighting at the top of the refrigerator.
The MF30L-CD is standard equipped with 2 wire grids. Optionally, an extra wire grid can be ordered (accessory).
DIN 58345 / 13277 standard for medicine refrigerators
DIN stands for "Deutsches Institut für Normung" (German National Standards Body). DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 / 13277 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator, which is used to store medicines at a temperature of +5°C. The medicine refrigerators must meet the following requirements:
- A stable operating temperature of between +2°C and +8°C.
- An ambient temperature to guarantee this between +10°C and +35°C.
- A safety thermostat up to +2°C (so the refrigerator can never get colder than +2°C).
- Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery.
- Potential-free contact to forward messages to a system.
- Optical and acoustic signals for temperature alarm.
- Support platforms that can have a load of 100 kg/m².
- Maximum noise level 60 db(A).
- A door that can be locked with a lock.
Downloads Medifridge MF30L-CD 2.0 DIN solid door:
- Brand: MediFridge
- Article number: MF30L-CD
- DIN 13277:
- Size ( H x W x D ): 450x470x540 mm
- Interior Size ( H x W x D ): 331x257x390 mm
- Gross capacity, total: 30 liter
- Energiy ( year ): kWh
- Noise: < 45 dB(A)
- Temperature range: +2ºC tot +8°C
- Max. fluctuation : 4,7 °C
- Fixed setpoint 5°C: Yes
- Cooling: Dynamic
- USB datalogger: Yes
- Defreeze: Automatic
- Temperature- and dooralarm: Yes
- Pass through for sensor: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversable
- Smallest fridge with DIN58345
- Comapct Size
- Drawers not possible