The Medifridge MF30L-CD 2.0 is a reliable medication refrigerator small model that is often used in general practitioners, pharmacies, hospitals and laboratories. The MF30L-CD is equipped with a self-closing door and with a volume of 30 liters and a temperature range of + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C. The refrigerator is equipped with various alarm functions to guarantee the safety of the products. For example, the refrigerator gives both an optical and an acoustic signal if the temperature exceeds the limits or the refrigerator door has been opened for too long. Even in the event of a power failure, the refrigerator will give an alarm. These functions are adjustable via the user-friendly controller. the required parameters can be read on this at all times.
Internally, the MF30L-CD 2.0 is acquired from white plastic. There is a fan at the top of the refrigerator. This ensures effective air circulation so that the temperature remains the same throughout the cabinet. The rear wall protection ensures that no products can be placed against the evaporator. There is also an LED lighting at the top of the refrigerator. The MF30L-CD is equipped with 2 wire shelves as standard. Optionally, an extra wire shelf can be ordered (accessory).
We are happy to help you with suitable advice or a completely non-binding offer.
DIN 58345 standard for medicine refrigerators?
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German national standards body). The DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator, which is used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C.
What is DIN 58345?
- A stable operating temperature of between + 2 ° C and + 8 ° C.
- An ambient temperature to guarantee this between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C.
- A safety thermostat up to + 2 ° C (the refrigerator can never get colder than + 2 ° C).
- Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery.
- Potential-free contact to be able to forward reports to a system.
- Optical and acoustic signals for temperature alarms.
- Shelves that can withstand a load of 100 kg / m².
- Maximum noise level 60 db (A).
- A door that can be closed by means of a lock.
Free delivered behind the first door :
- Your device will be delivered to your location free of charge.
- If necessary, we can dispose of your old appliance.
Full MediFridge service incl. Installation ( only Netherlands ):
- Placing and unpacking the appliance.
- Complete commissioning of the device.
- Explanation of the operation and settings of the device.
- Dispose of all used packaging materials.
- Brand: MediFridge
- Article number: MF30L-CD
- DIN58345: yes
- Size ( H x W x D ): 450x470x540 mm
- Interior Size ( H x W x D ): 331x257x390 mm
- Gross capacity, total: 30 liter
- Noise: < 45 dB(A)
- Temperature range: +2ºC tot +8°C
- Fixed setpoint 5°C: Yes
- Cooling: Dynamic
- USB datalogger: Yes
- Defreeze: Automatic
- Temperature- and dooralarm: Yes
- Pass through for sensor: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversable
- Smallest fridge with DIN58345
- Comapct Size
- Drawers not possible