Vestfrost AKG (S) 337 Vaccine / Medicine refrigerator with data logger
Ideal vaccine refrigerator with DIN58345 standard (storage medication) and a USB data logger.
|RVP Vaccine Management Directive||RVP Specifications Medicine refrigerator|
Vestfrost AKG 337 medicine refrigerator with glass door, complies with DIN58345
The Vestfrost AKG 337 medication refrigerator has an insulated glass door and is very suitable for both long-term and short-term storage of medicines. The two fans ensure a fast and equal temperature distribution. To protect the products within the refrigerator, it is equipped with multiple alarms such as a high and low temperature alarm, open door alarm and a steam failure alarm. The temperature can be recorded and stored up to 35,000 readings. These are easy to read through the USB connection. 4 coated wire grids are supplied as standard. These can be ordered additionally if desired.
- Electronic temperature controller with display and USB readout
- Prepared for external registration equipment by sensor throughput
- LED lamp for maximum visibility
- Integrated lock to prevent unwanted access
- High / low temperature alarm (both visual and acoustic alarm)
- Meets the DIN 58345 requirements for medicine storage
- User-friendly and maintenance-free
- Prepainted steel case
- ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 OHSAS certified
A DIN 58345 certified refrigerator meets the following requirements:
A stable operating temperature of between + 2 ° C and + 8 ° C
An ambient temperature to guarantee this between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C
Safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2 ° C
Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery
Potential-free contact to be able to forward notifications to a system
Optical and acoustic signals with temperature alarm
Maximum noise level 60 db (A).
A door that can be closed by means of a lock.