HapoH EL-MOTE-ULT wifi logger for Ultra Low freezers
The EL-MOTE-ULT+ is a high-accuracy, Cloud-enabled wireless ultra-low temperature data logger, designed for monitoring vaccines in cryogenic dry ice storage. The measurement range is -100 to +100°C (-148 to +212°F) using the probe supplied with the logger. The logger automatically records data and uploads it to the EasyLog Cloud via your normal wireless network.
EasyLog Cloud harnesses the power of IoT to automate data logging and alert notifications - perfect for both compact systems with just a few sensor requirements to corporate solutions with thousands of devices around the globe.
- Alarm functions include a built-in sounder and LED
- Quick, wireless App based configuration
- Stores data internally if the device loses WiFi connection and automatically uploads it to the Cloud once reconnected
- Email and SMS notifications
- Industry-leading 2 years battery life
- Add first logger for free (minimal charges for additional devices)
Your Data. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manage multiple data loggers in locations around the world and view them using your Internet Browser or EasyLog Cloud App. The EasyLog Cloud offers unlimited & secure data storage, advanced alarm notifications to multiple users and powerful analysis and reporting from all your devices.
Pay attention! This device only works in combination with a LogEasy Cloud subscription:
- Access to LogEasy Cloud account for online temperature monitoring
- € 1.99 per channel per month
- For more information, visit our LogEasy page