This medicine refrigerator for professional use is suitable for storing products at a temperature of +5 ° C. Typical products for storage can be refrigerated medicaments, drugs or other pharmaceutical products, which must be stored within a temperature range of +2 ° C to +8 ° C. The device complies with DIN 58345 - Refrigerators for the storage of medicines. When storing valuable resp. temperature-sensitive substances or products require the use of an independent, permanently monitored alarm system. This alarm system must be used in such a way that any alarm condition is immediately registered by an authorized person, who can then take appropriate action.
The Liebherr MKUv 1613 medicine refrigerator offers cooling space with a temperature range of + 5 ° C (± 3K). The self-closing door is fitted with insulating glass and the LED ceiling lighting can be switched on separately. If desired, AluCool drawers can be placed (accessory).
- Factory temperature setting is +5 ° C. To make sure that the temperature is faulty
does not fall below +2 ° C, meaning the medicine refrigerators are equipped with a safety thermostat. This prevents damage to sensitive products.
- An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns if the set temperature deviation limits of +2 ° C and +8 ° C are exceeded.
- Theevaporator coverprevents contact of thestored drugswith the cold evaporator surface
- The preciseComfort electronicshave a display that shows the temperature down to 0.1 ° C.
- Thanks to the handle with lever function, the door can be opened easily and effortlessly. This also ensures less vibrations during opening, which benefits the storage of sensitive materials
When ordering, choose the standard or full service delivery
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German national standards body). The DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C. DIN 58345 reflects the latest technological advancements and sets precisely formulated requirements in relation to medicine refrigerators.
- Acoustic and optical temperature alarm.
- Acoustic and optical alarm when the door is opened.
- Potential-free contact for connection to a remote monitoring system.
- Serial interface (RS485) for external temperature and alarm documentation.
- Storage of the minimum / maximum temperature of the interior space that has occurred.
- Storage of the last 3 x temperature alarm with time, date and duration of the alarm.
- Storage of the last 3 x power outages with time, date and duration of the power outage.
- Safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2 ° C